[Koha] failed file

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:47:59 NZDT 2009

Carmel Young <carmely.cunima at googlemail.com> writes:

>> line 668 of etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ koha-httpd.conf: No such file
>> or directory".
>
> Jesse asked us what is on line 668.  How do we find this out???

Open /etc/apache2/sites-enables/koha-httpd.conf in any test editor
like gedit or kate or emacs or vi or vim. Enable line number display
mode (how you enable display of line numbers will vary from editor to
editor).

Going through the earlier part of your mail - the parts I have edited
out - I suspect you are getting the names wrong. For example, look at
the the space before "koha" in koha-httpd.conf in the quoted part. It
should not be there.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://paivakil.blogspot.com
It's not the software that's free; it's you.