[Koha] failed file

Carmel Young carmely.cunima at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:14:08 NZDT 2009

Koha 3.0.0 on debian

Have tried to recover this file using Arnand's advice, but to no result.

Hi, Anand,
Tried what you said, i.e removing the koha symlink from
/etc/apache2/sites-available/ & /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ but this
did not achieve anything.  I got the following message:

 koha:~# rm /etc/apache2/sites-available/koha
rm: cannot remove `/etc/apache2/sites-available/koha': No such file or directory
koha:~# rm /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/koha
rm: cannot remove `/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/koha': No such file or directory
koha:~#

You said to tell you how we went; sorry we weren't successful.

The problem is that when we try to start up the system we get the
message that says we have a failed file.
"Syntax error on
> line 668 of etc/apache2/sites-enabled/
>  koha-httpd.conf: No such file or directory".

Jesse asked us what is on line 668.  How do we find this out???
Carmel Young
Catholic Universtiy of Malawi.

Carmel