[Koha] Issues while installig Koha 3.00 on redhat 5.0 linux

Anand Sharma anand at webodesk.com
Tue Jan 13 18:26:48 NZDT 2009

Dear Uma,

Your first statement describes that you are behind a proxy and you are
unable to get through a proper cpan mirror, i just figured out a working
mirror for you to reconfigure you cpan run teh bellow command...

# cpan
cpan> o conf init

|(once you reach at 'Select you continent' option select (7)South
America ->(2)Brazil -> (2) http://cpan.kinghost.net)

(1) Africa
(2) Asia
(3) Central America
(4) Europe
(5) North America
(6) Oceania
(7) South America
Select your continent (or several nearby continents) [] 7

(1) Argentina
(2) Brazil
(3) Venezuela
Select your country (or several nearby countries) [] 2

(1) ftp://cpan.pop-mg.com.br/pub/CPAN/
(2) http://cpan.kinghost.net/ (previous pick)
Select as many URLs as you like (by number),
put them on one line, separated by blanks, e.g. '1 4 5'
(or just hit RETURN to keep your previous picks) [2] 2

Now about the warning you are getting while running makefile.pl, you
need to install all of them before you run makefile.pl, to do so use
'cpan install'

# cpan install {the module name} (e.g # cpan install Net::Z3950::ZOOM)

Anand Sharma
RDG Library Services, Mumbai, India.
091-9870339028,091-9220579647
Free Software is a matter of freedom, not cost.
It is a matter of liberty, not price.
http://fsf.org | http://gnu.org