[Koha] missing file -

Carmel Young carmely.cunima at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 13 01:43:18 NZDT 2009

Koha 3.0.0 on Debian

Koha 3.0.0 has been loaded (witht the help of a good friend), but when
we were trying to change the IP addresses, we hit the following
problem.   When going to the root terminal, and tying in the following
command:
koha: # cd/etc/apache2/sites-available , then # vim koha, we get the
following message

E325: ATTENTION
Found a swap file by the name "/etc/koha/.koha-httpd.conf.swp"
          owned by: root   dated: Thu Jan  8 14:46:11 2009
         file name: /etc/apache2/sites-available/koha
          modified: YES
         user name: root   host name: koha
        process ID: 4582
While opening file "koha"
             dated: Fri Jan  9 15:03:18 2009
      NEWER than swap file!

(1) Another program may be editing the same file.
    If this is the case, be careful not to end up with two
    different instances of the same file when making changes.
    Quit, or continue with caution.

(2) An edit session for this file crashed.
    If this is the case, use ":recover" or "vim -r koha"
    to recover the changes (see ":help recovery").
    If you did this already, delete the swap file "/etc/koha/.koha-httpd.conf.sw
p"
    to avoid this message.

-- More --

The other thing that happens is when we start up the OS, we get
notification that a file has failed.(the apache2 conf file)

We have tried "vim -r koha" but this did not help.

Any suggestions, please???
Carmel Young
Catholic Universtiy of Malawi