[Koha] BARCODES

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 04:54:07 NZDT 2009

I too would like some sort of script to generate barcodes for a range.

If such a script does NOT exist, then can someone point me to how such a script might be constructed?  I'm a perl programmer by trade, and I've worked with mysql and perl-based websites before.  Just tell me where the code for generating a single barcode resides and I think I can figure out the rest.