[Koha] I'm confused about where normal view customization occurs

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Feb 25 05:56:10 NZDT 2009

Rachel,

Do you have the XSLT options turned on or off in the System Prefrences?

Also, in the 245$b subfield Advanced Constraints, is there anything in the Koha link field?

You say that 245 a & b display, do they both display in the Normal View, or only in the Marc View?

Thanks,

Doug

>>> Rachel Hollis <Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu> 2/23/2009 11:37 AM >>>
Hi Doug, some display customization is available in Admin. I am not sure if it affects one or both Staff and OPAC views.
https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/administration/Manual--Catalog/Catalog--MARC-Bibliographic-Frameworks

I checked both Staff and OPAC views in our Koha (3.0) and 245a & b display; I checked Advanced Constraints under MARC Frameworks > MONO Framework Structure > Tag 245 Subfield Structure > Edit subfields constraints and Hidden values are both zero (0).

That said - while 650a displays in the OPAC and Staff views, 651a does not displays in the OPAC but does in Staff view. Under subfields constraints, Hidden values are zero (0) for 650a and 651a. I hope this helps,

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus