[Koha] Items marked long overdue one day after due date

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Fri Feb 20 10:33:33 NZDT 2009

Output from /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/longoverdue.pl -v --lost 100=1
--charge 1 --confirm

starting range: 100 - 366 with lost value 1 at
/usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/longoverdue.pl line 104.
updating 18281 for borrower 3656 to lost: 1 at
/usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/longoverdue.pl line 108.
  3656  /  18281  at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Accounts.pm line 314.
Undefined subroutine &C4::Accounts::ModItem called at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Accounts.pm line 317.