[Koha] Items marked long overdue one day after due date

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Feb 20 09:46:32 NZDT 2009

Hey Tim --

As Joe suggest below - have you tried running the command with the
minus v ( -v ) flag set.  This would need to be run from the command
line and not through crontab (and you can run at anytime).  It should
print most everything that the perl script is doing on your command
window.

Give that a try and see if it helps you determine what's going on.

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com