[Koha] Items marked long overdue one day after due date

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 07:10:06 NZDT 2009

Tim --

In my opinion, the longoverdue.pl cronjobs fails to support multiple --lost
arguments reliably, despite its example's claim to the contrary.

You can try executing the job with -v (verbose) and see if you don't have an
unexpected range for your second case reported, like:
starting range: X - Y with lost value 1

I recommend only using one --lost argument for now.

--Joe