[Koha] Items marked long overdue one day after due date

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Feb 19 06:45:28 NZDT 2009

yup --

The KOHA_CRON_PATH is a place holder -- so you know where to put in
the actual path to the cronjob script

for example on one of my servers it looks like this

20 0 * * * perl /home/koha/kohaclone/misc/cronjobs/longoverdue.pl --
lost 5=2 --lost 10=1 --charge 1 --confirm

Cheers,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com