[Koha] Counting the cost

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Thu Feb 19 05:44:59 NZDT 2009

Nelson,

Cataloguing with KOHA is not a dificult thing. You can design several frameworks with an ISBD basic description
(tilte, publication, subject, authors) wich is easy for everyone.

Rafael

Citando Krishnan M <kmlist at yahoo.in>:

> 	Nelson,
>
> Except for the bit about cataloguing, Koha is a candidate for good behaviour..., all of your other questions boil down to something that sits there and does things without complaining much, and Koha won't.
>
> You should provide some more information about your cataloguing. Koha does not currently have (in the official version, at least), alternatives to regular MARC cataloguing (if i may call it that). Having said that, with some configuration, and a little bit of training, you should be able to get your non-librarians do some half-decent stuff. But i am not a librarian myself, so i am on sticky terrain there...
>
> Yes, Koha will handle single install, multiple administrators...
>
> regards,
> krishnan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!  Invite them now.[2]

Ligações:
---------
[1] http://www.cfce.org.za
[2] http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/