[Koha] Counting the cost

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Thu Feb 19 05:31:32 NZDT 2009

Nelson,

Except for the bit about cataloguing, Koha is a candidate for good behaviour..., all of your other questions boil down to something that sits there and does things without complaining much, and Koha won't.

You should provide some more information about your cataloguing. Koha does not currently have (in the official version, at least), alternatives to regular MARC cataloguing (if i may call it that). Having said that, with some configuration, and a little bit of training, you should be able to get your non-librarians do some half-decent stuff. But i am not a librarian myself, so i am on sticky terrain there...

Yes, Koha will handle single install, multiple administrators...

regards,
krishnan