[Koha] Circulation and import reservoir questions

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Wed Dec 23 08:16:44 NZDT 2009

Hello,
Using a combination of bulkmarcimport script and the web interface (stage MARC/manage MARC), I finally got my data into Koha 3.0.  Thanks again for all of the help!

I also got my patron information imported, and have been poking around and see a few odd things.  Here is one, in circulation:  In the profile for "Betty Smith",  who is indeed one of my library patrons, there is a complete stranger listed as Betty's guarantee.  I do not have any clue who this person (the guarantee) is, but she is affiliated with one of the other libraries that are in the drop-down menu when I log onto the staff client (is there a way to delete these?)  Sure enough, when I look at the guarantee's profile, my patron Betty is listed as her guarantor.  Can anyone tell me how - or if - I can sever this relationship?

Here is another question about Koha cataloging.  In the cataloging module, when I search for a record to edit, it results in the records currently in my catalog as well as previous iterations from the import reservoir (imports that I reverted).  Is there a way I can clear out the reservoir of staged and reverted imports?

If you can answer either or both of these questions, I appreciate it.  Thanks a lot!
Amy

Amy C. Schuler
Manager of Information Services
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies