[Koha] KOHA Error Redirecting Help

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 19:14:42 NZDT 2009

Hello all.

I am having some problem with redirecting a standard KOHA Error to some
other page. Actually I've modified a function to navigate to next and
previous biblionumber within the records in KOHA. The problem is that if I
supply a existing biblionumber it works fine, but when I supply a
biblionumber that is not present then it gives the following error.

Koha error

> The following fatal error has occurred:
>
> Can't call method "title" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl line 878.
>
>  Apache Server version: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) Server built: Nov 14 2009
> 20:23:49 Koha 3.00.02.012 Koha DB 3.0002012 MySQL mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib
> 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2 OS Linux
> koha.healthnet.org.np 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP Wed Nov 4 20:45:37 UTC 2009 i686
> Perl 5.010000

I just want to format that ERROR message to display something else or just
redirect to a "ADD New Record" form. I cannot find where the error is being
displayed from. Please if anyone knows where to change these things, help
me.

Thank you.
--
Nitesh Rijal