[Koha] LDAP integration question

Bryan Lakatos Bryan.Lakatos at mvschool.com
Tue Dec 15 11:38:44 NZDT 2009

Greetings all -

from the CLI, I find the right info.  Here is the line in the config file:

I think there must be something I'm missing.  All the other bits of info being integrated correctly were the default-ly required ones.  I added "firstname" to the  section, thinking it would just grab it naturally, but I guess this is not the case.  I've changed the entry for "firstname" in the mysql db to "not null" in the hopes that it grabbed the attributes it had to based on that qualification, but that hasn't helped either.

I've googled around, but either I'm not asking the question correctly, or no one has had this problem before.  ;)  Any guidance would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Bryan A. Lakatos
Director of Technology
Upper School Latin
The Miami Valley School is the Dayton area's only independent college preparatory school.  Experience excellence at MVS.