[Koha] Shelving location in items

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Dec 15 11:25:41 NZDT 2009

Sorry that this is another "newbie" question.  952c is marked as the
"shelving location" in items, and I'm assuming that this is like "Adult
Fiction" for most libraries. Is that correct?  We have what is in
essence a second call number for archival items in that its regular
collection call number in our 092 field could be PI/2009.005  and an
archival item's second call number is used to actually pull the box from
the shelf. That physical location usually in the form "B1/R352/S3 Box
35"  We use both numbers on our holding slips.  So, what I'm trying to
figure out is if/where that physical location number could be stored.
Suggestions?

Thanks!

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division