[Koha] Z39.5 server & Koha Express

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Sat Dec 12 09:01:58 NZDT 2009

I think you mean Koha Express (the LibLime name for their cloud hosted Koha Community product). :)

But Agnes' point is valid, you will need to get your vendor to configure your Z39.50 server in your hosted install. It will take over for your old Win2k server.

I believe the screen you are looking at is for configuring Z-targets, or servers that you connect to, not that you are hosting yourself.

I hope this helps,
Liz Rea
NEKLS