[Koha] AWS support in 3.04

Emrys Minnig emrysminnig at varndean.co.uk
Sat Dec 12 08:03:07 NZDT 2009

I recently did a clean install of 3.0.4 on a new server and populated the database with a backup from an old server.  It was my understanding that Amazon Web Services were fixed in this version; however, the only Amazon info being shown are book covers in OPAC search results.  (No cover images on item detail pages, no reviews, nothing on the staff interface, etc.)

I noticed in the 3.2 manual that there is a system preference to hold an AWS Secret Access Key which is required for full Amazon content. I do not see this system preference anywhere in 3.0.4.  Does this mean that full Amazon content is not possible in 3.0.4?  Or perhaps is my systempreferences table messed up?

Thanks for any insight into this problem!

Emrys