[Koha] Making changes to the text on the OPAC My Account page

Scott Zollars ScottZ at labette.edu
Fri Aug 21 04:38:08 NZST 2009

I would like to makes some changes to the text that is currently on the
My Account page of our OPAC. Currently under the login and password
boxes it says:

Don't have a password yet?

If you don't have a password yet, stop by the circulation desk the next
time you're in the library. We'll happily set one up for you.

Don't have a library card?

If you don't have a library card, stop by your local library to sign up.

Labette Community College * 200 S. 14th Street * Parsons, KS 67357 *
1-620-421-6700 or 1-888-Labette (522-3883)

I would like to make it say :

Don't remember your password?

The default password is the year of your birth.

Do I have to have a library card to check out materials?

You do not need a library card. For LCC Employees and students you only
need your LCC ID card. For community patrons you need your driver's
license or state issued ID card.

Labette Community College * 200 S. 14th Street * Parsons, KS 67357 *
1-620-421-6700 or 1-888-Labette (522-3883)

I have looked in the settings and am unable to locate where to do this.
Any suggestions?

Scotty

"You must try to generate happiness. If you aren't happy in one place,
chances are you  won't be happy anyplace" Ernie Banks, former Chicago
Cub