[Koha] Items add error

Liny Varghese liny at cusat.ac.in
Tue Aug 11 04:10:52 NZST 2009

Dear all,

I have installed koha 3.00.02 on Ubuntu server 8.10. I can login into
koha, imported records using bulkmarcimport.pl, and search also possible.
When adding a new record using default framework the biblio is added, but
Koha 952 fields(items data) are not dding and the following error message
appears.

The following fatal error has occurred:
Can't call method "append_fields" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/MARC/File/SAX.pm line 92. at

What could be the problem?

The same problem exists in Debian lenny installation also. Is this any
error related to Perl ?

any help is apreciated
Liny Varghese

--
Information Scientist
Cochin University of Science & Technology