[Koha] Help with Query on Modification lof for patrons and fines

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:38:54 NZST 2009

There is a report that does just that listed on this page:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=sql_library

it's this one:

SELECT  borrowers.cardnumber, borrowers.surname, borrowers.firstname,

        FORMAT(SUM(accountlines.amountoutstanding),2) as due
FROM borrowers LEFT JOIN accountlines ON
(borrowers.borrowernumber=accountlines.borrowernumber)
WHERE accountlines.amountoutstanding > 0
GROUP BY borrowers.cardnumber

ORDER BY borrowers.surname ASC