[Koha] Zebra search

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Apr 27 05:59:59 NZST 2009

legacy admin <legacyzone.admin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed KOHA 3.00.00 on ubuntu 8.10 64.  Everything seems to go well
> except when I try to add records from the web it returns this error:
> "The requested URL /cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/z3950_search.pl was not found
> on this server."
>
> When I try to add records locally, I am able to get the z3950 popup window
> to load completely.  Is there anything I need to do on KOHA or is it an
> APACHE issue?  If it is APACHE, what do I have to do.

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but I'll be surprised if anyone can help
from that.  In particular, you probably need to tell us:-

* A full error message (preferred) - check any relevant apache error
log files you can find to see what file it can't find.

* Web address of error (if any) - if the pop-up hasn't got a location
bar, right-click and pick Page Info to find it.

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the date when it worked.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)
--
MJ Ray (slef).  LMS developer and supporter for a small, friendly