[Koha] non-standard classification source

Nelson Fredsell nfredsell at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 25 21:04:32 NZST 2009

We've been using a proprietary classification source and would like for
Shelf and Call number to reflect our system in the OPAC.  How do we do this?
I'd like to enter our shelving options in a Zebra table and then allow the
cataloguer to choose from a drop-down list in the Items step, no?

Secondly,  several libraries are involved and some of them do use Dewey.  Is
a single installation able to handle multiple classification sources?

Thanks,

Nelson Fredsell

Cape Town, South Africa