[Koha] problem with pazpar2

satyanarayana holenarsipur satyanarayana.holenarsipur at osslabs.biz
Fri Apr 24 20:59:32 NZST 2009

Hi Guys,

The problem has been fixed. It had got nothing to do with pazpar2. The
problem was with the kernel of the linode slice on which it had hosted the
application. One the forums listing

http://www.linode.com/forums/archive/o_t/t_3766/telnet_localhost_25_test_not_working_solved.html

helped us in understanding and fixing the problem.

Regards,
Satya