[Koha] problem with pazpar2

satyanarayana holenarsipur satyanarayana.holenarsipur at osslabs.biz
Sat Apr 18 01:03:03 NZST 2009

Hi Guys,

trying to configure pazpar2 to work with local koha and other z39.50
servers, but getting a strange error: I am able to connect to the local koha
and do the pazpar search and the results are fine.

When i try to connect to the loc or other z39.50 server, then it is gving a
fatal error that it could not connect to the server. Initially i thought it
might be firewall issues, but all the required ports seems to be open on the
firewall. I guess it might be the Proxy issue in the apache conf files. But
I am not able to figure it out.

Can any one help me out.

--
Regards,