[Koha] koha features

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 01:27:53 NZST 2009

I would recommend the AUTOCAT list for this type of query.

I'm not a cataloger, so there've been several occasions when I've
turned to this list for advice about MARC & other related issues. The
folks there have been exceptionally helpful.

All the best,

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH