[Koha] 22_to_30/move_marc_to_authheader.pl and MARC21 authorities

Franck Magron FranckM at spc.int
Mon Apr 20 09:51:15 NZST 2009

While upgrading Koha 2.2.8 to version 3.0.1, I encountered errors with
move_marc_to_authheader.pl (migration_tools/22_to_30).

That script fails to import authorities in MARC21 format.

I found out that it is because it specifies UNIMARCAUTH in the
$record->as_xml call, contrary to move_marc_to_biblioitems.pl which
determines the MARC flavour before calling this function.

I would like to know if it is still possible to use MARC21 for
authorities in Koha 3 and in that case are the creation of 001, 152 and
record leader in the script still necessary ?

Regards

Franck Magron