[Koha] Deleting Manage Staged MARC Records

Frances Sandeman francessandeman at austwaterenv.com.au
Tue Apr 7 12:54:50 NZST 2009

Hi,

Is there any way possible to delete some bib records that are listed in
the  Manage Staged Marc Records
list? I have downloaded some records ready for staging unsuccessfully
and  two of the subject keywords in one or more
of these records have caused an * Error: ** Can't call method
"as_usmarc" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm
line 2133. *
This error comes up when i try searching for any records containing the
word Geology and/or Groundwater as a keyword or subject, or when i
click on one of these words in the Subject Heading Field of the record.
I think that if im able to delete the records that were unsuccessfully
dowloaded
into KOHA that may be causing the problem then that may solve the
problem but there doesnt seem to be a way to get rid of these records.

Thankyou.

  *
  *

--

*Frances Sandeman*

Library Technician

*Australian Water Environments*

Unit 1, 198 Greenhill Rd, Eastwood, SA 5063

*P:* (08) 8378 8000  *F**:* (08) 8357 8988  *M:* 0405 510 726

*E:* francessandeman at austwaterenv.com.au
<mailto:francessandeman at austwaterenv.com.au>

*W:* www.austwaterenv.com.au <http://www.austwaterenv.com.au/>

/This email and any file transmitted with it are confidential to the
sender and the intended recipient and may be privileged or subject to
copyright of the sender or a third party.  /

/If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately via return email or by calling 08 8378 8000. /