[Koha] Cannot edit record if indexing fails?

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon Apr 6 23:27:04 NZST 2009

There are two ways to get around the not being able to search issue.

#1 someone is working on a patch to include a link to the imported
record from the imported screen.

#2 Make note of the bib number that was assigned when the item was
added (I think it shows somewhere) and then you can just put that in
the URL next to biblionumber=

Hope that helps - and I hope the patch is available soon :)

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714