[Koha] Conversion problem Marc21

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:09:35 NZDT 2009

Check your error logs.  It looks like there is item data in the MARC view
(from the marcxml) but not from the items table.  This may be because there
are required fields as determined by your Framework that are not populated,
or populated with values foreign to Koha.

For example, homebranch is a required item field.  The code from your 952
has to match an existing branchcode in Koha.  You can go back later and add
the branch after the items.  The branch has to come first, since there is a
DB-level constraint on homebranch values.

--Joe