[Koha] Conversion problem Marc21

Hendrix, Harry harry.hendrix at philips.com
Thu Apr 2 01:17:23 NZDT 2009

Hi,

We have a small library with ±15.000 books. At the moment we are using Olib 7.6.
We have also installed Koha 3.0 and we are trying to import MARC21 records from Olib into Koha.
Appendix sze_test.mrc contains the data of one exported record (book).
Appendix sze_test.mrc.txt is the same file converted to text.

We convert the file sze_test.mrc with MarcEdit because Koha expects data in 952 field i.s.o. 852 field to sze_test_compiled.mrc.
Field "852 a" swapped to "952 a", f to f, j to j and t to p. We also add field 952 b for the branch code.
This file is imported into Koha as you can see in appendices koha_normal,png, koha_marc.png and koha_items.png.

The problem is that there are no items found in Koha. How can we fix this problem?
Has anybody experience with converting Olib to Koha

Kind regards,

Harry