[Koha] Acquisitions

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Sep 24 03:58:43 NZST 2008

Paul Landers a écrit :
> Hi everyone.

Hi Paul, here is Paul ;-)

> We almost certainly will be moving to Koha in 2009 and we're currently
> evaluating 3.00.  Could someone who is heavily using the Acquisitions
> module answer these questions:

I work on the future 3.2 acq module, so I can answer...

> Does the current 3.00 Acquisitions module (or the upcoming 3.2) have
> this level of flexibility:
>
> Place a single order on a single purchase order with a single vendor
> for 8 copies of a single book
yes
> to be distributed among 4 libraries,
yes
> but
> pay for each copy of the book from independent budgets (yes, this is
> actually something we must do!)

yikes ! No, we don't plan to do that in 3.2 (or in any future version,
unless general request, but i would be surprised to see this
request...). The solution would be to add 8 lines to your order (& this
time, your bookseller will be upset...)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com