[Koha] Acquisitions

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Sep 24 03:45:25 NZST 2008

Paul,

The first item is not in 3.0, but should be in 3.2.

The second is doable in 3.0 and should be even better in 3.2.

You can find a lot of helpful documents on what's being done for 3.2 here:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2

And the manual for 3.0 will tell you what can be done now:
http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime