[Koha] Deleting Lists & My Messaging

Fooled One fooledone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:53:55 NZST 2008

I am running two test servers - both with the latest version of Debian Etch
installed.  I have Koha 3.01.00.000 installed on one machine and Koha
3.01.00.002 installed on the other machine.  I have a couple of minor issues
that I would like to get the list's input on.

On version 3.01.00.000 when I log into my personal account as a patron on
the OPAC I have the options to be notified by email, SMS, or not be notified
at all for upcoming events or set a number of days for advance notice.  That
seems to be okay.  On version 3.01.00.002, I still get the headings for # of
days in advance, sms, email, digests only, rss, and do not notify, but there
are no options listed below the headings.  I am not sure if this is just an
issue with newest verion of Koha or if I may have missed something during
the install...I do have EnhancedMessagingPreferences set to ON.

My second minor issue is with with the Public and Private lists patrons are
allowed to create.  Again, when I log into my personal account on the OPAC -
I can create a private and public list just fine, but I cannot delete them.
This seems to be a problem in both versions of Koha I am running.  When I
try to delete my private book list I get the following message:

"ERROR: List number 7 (or whater the list number is) unrecognized"

Anyone else having the same problem?