[Koha] comma separated reports and commas in author names

Tomasz Holdowanski mordazy at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Sep 9 00:42:27 NZST 2008

Hi,
Had similiar problem when converting data from other ILS to
Koha-compatible format. I guess such 'collisions' are normal and
unavoidable, and there`s nothing permanent we can do about it. It`s not
a real pain, though - it would be, if you couldn`t choose separator
other than comma. I chose a '{}' separator and got used to using it very
quickly. Conclusion: it`s a minor inconvenience, not a real problem -
just like adjusting seat and mirrors in a new car.

Regards,
Tomasz.