[Koha] transfering data from 2.2.9 to koha 3.0 / Access denied

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 09:56:30 NZDT 2008

Thanks Joe,

I appreciate your help. However, I am less far than I was before. I had so many issues that I decided to reinstall. Big mistake. It insists now that "Access denied for user 'kohaadmin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"
I CAN connect to mysql from the commandline with the same password as in koha.conf, all permissions granted to kohaadmin. Is there another place it gets its password from?  I am pulling my hair here. Maybe I should just wait for koha 3.0.1.... and hope for better.

Marty