[Koha] transfering data from 2.2.9 to koha 3.0

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 11:41:10 NZDT 2008

I managed to get koha 3.0 on my screen. Yeah! However, I imported data from 2.2.9 to 3.0 with mysqldump and I can search for patrons but if I click on any of them, the system says the user doesn't exist. Searches for books do not return any results. The books are in the database. Did I miss doing something?

And, would koha 3 be faster with zebra installed? It seems really slow, but that also could be because my test system is a not so knew pentium 3?

Thanks,

Marty