[Koha] New Indexes in OPAC

Melissa Lefebvre mlefebvre at biblio.org
Sat Oct 25 04:06:19 NZDT 2008

Thank you to all who posted suggestions.  Apparently the problem was syntax
in that I included a space between the words in the name of the index I was
creating (which I thought wouldn't matter) and once we replaced that space
with a hyphen in all the files, and re-indexed the new search worked in the
OPAC like a charm.

Thank you,
Melissa