[Koha] Lists/Virtual Shelves not working in OPAC

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Tue Oct 14 05:07:41 NZDT 2008

Lists in Koha 3 aren't working for me in the OPAC.  I tried it first in
3.00.00 and upgraded to 3.01.00.002 to see if things improved.

When I'm logged in to the OPAC, I can't add books to a list unless it's
marked as open from the staff interface.  I can create a private or
public list from the OPAC, but I still can't put anything in the list.

If I'm not logged in to the OPAC, I can rename lists, delete items from
public lists and delete the list if there are no items in it.

--
Tim McMahon
Technical Services