[Koha] related fields

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Nov 13 01:26:22 NZDT 2008

Marisa,

I'm not sure if it's still handled in Frameworks, but I did find the
manual document that talks about frameworks for you:
http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/administration/Manual--Catalog/Catalog--MARC-Bibliographic-Frameworks

However, it looks like I didn't go into the subfields - so, after
following my instructions you want to click the 'subfields' link next
to the MARC field and you may find what you're looking for there.

I'm off to try and update that document now :)

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714