[Koha] KOHA 3 ON WINDOWS

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu May 29 11:12:13 NZST 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Rachel Hamilton-Williams
<rachel at katipo.co.nz> wrote:

> HI
> Can anybody tell me about the release schedule of *Koha* *3* for
> *Windows*? Our plan is *to* release *Koha* *3* with *windows* support

Hi Rachel,
  Galen Charlton and myself did quite a bit of work on a Koha 3 native
install early on, but there are a couple of major hurdles yet to be
crossed before it will install and run correctly. See the Koha wiki
for my own notes on progress so far.
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:installation:win32:koha_3_win32_installer_project
  I currently do not have time to work on it and would welcome any
contributions toward getting it up and running. Sorry I don't have
better news at this point in time.

Kind Regards,
Chris

--