[Koha] help wanted in "Edit the joining date"

Zahid Iqbal zahidiqbal_isb at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 17:49:34 NZST 2008

Hi,

I am working on koha 2.2.9.
I have a little Problem about the joining date.
if i want to edit the joining date and save it, when
edit a patron, can u help me.
I mean that for the first time i have add a patron,
the joing date i entered was wrong and i want to edit
it again and add the correct date, how should i do it?
I have also made a little change in the file
"memberentry.tmpl" and modify the line

<th>Joining date: </th>

modified line
<input type="text" name="joining" size="12"
maxlength="10" value="<!-- TMPL_VAR name="joining"
-->" />

this shows me the text box of joining date but changes
are not saved in database.
can some one guide me.

Regards
Zahid