[Koha] Koha 3 Install OpenSuse 10.3 Prob]

gsl gsl at rollinghills.lib.mo.us
Wed May 21 05:05:43 NZST 2008

Andrew:

Thanks for response. I've checked /sbin and /usr/sbin, the latter
contains a2enflag and a2enmod, but not a2ensite. In fact, I've done a
/usr level search for a2ensite, but we don't have it. Apache itself
seems to be running fine, at least the "http://localhost" brings up the
default page. I'll check for apache packages to see which one provides
the a2ensite command.

Greg