[Koha] Marc Authority Frameworks and Record Displays

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Mon Mar 31 00:21:01 NZDT 2008

Thanks, that makes sense and is what I'm seeing.

The follow up question is - if I want to add information for a record
that is in the framework and is currently empty (and hence doesn't
show up), how do I do that?

The long version is:
While going through the preferences I'd noticed that Koha was capable
of dealing with a number of classification schemes (other than Dewey
which I'm most familiar with - but am not entirely happy with), one of
these the UDC looks like it might fit better, but although the
appropriate MARC Code (080) is in the Framework, and Koha has it
listed as a classification scheme I'm using I can't see it in the MARC
record point anywhere else in the cataloguing process. I'd like to
know how to make sure that it turns up so that I can populate the field.

Thanks again,

ramon.