[Koha] integrating special collections

Cody Hennesy chennesy at cca.edu
Thu Mar 27 07:57:28 NZDT 2008

Hello All,

We've just started looking at Koha for our library, and I ran across
this promising bit from a press release: "In addition to its
virtually unparalleled MARC support, Zebra will allow Koha to store
any structured record format (email, XML, Dublin Core) opening new
horizons for special collections. "  We're interested in integrating
some of our archives and digital images collections into the catalog
- are there any Koha libraries that have already done anything like
this?  Is there any documentation or discussion that I should look at
to give me a better idea of how this might work?  Everything I've
found so far focuses on MARC.

Thanks!
Cody
Cody Hennesy