[Koha] A very basic librarian question

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Sat Mar 22 06:45:50 NZDT 2008

I recommend you using a bit of the title or author in your call
numbering scheme.  So to use your Veggie Tales example maybe vegg1,
vegg2, etc.  That way they sit together.  It may also be easier if you
user years or some sort of number that's on the DVD itself as the
second number.

For cataloging, call numbers go in the 090 field.  As for Koha I'm
pretty sure it goes in the 949 subfield a spot.

I know that was a pretty brief answer - but does it help?

--
Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
nce at liblime.com