[Koha] Fwd: Paying fines (again)?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 05:34:22 NZDT 2008

This already occurs at checkout after scanning the patron's barcode, at
circulation.pl.

See the section in red on the right of this screenshot:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ohiocore/Screenshots/photo#5179861476686223042

The patron is allowed to continue borrowing until their fines have reached a
certain configurable threshold, by default $5.00.

--joe