[Koha] what is "LibraryName" in Opac preferences?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Mar 19 03:04:23 NZDT 2008

>  In Opac preferences, where is the value of LibraryName supposed to
>  appear on the library welcome page? At present, whatever value I set
>  appears on the title bar of the browser window.

That's right, in 3.0 the LibraryName preference only changes the title
tag in the opac. There are a few other options for customizing the
OPAC to include additional markup:

opacheader allows you to insert HTML above the OPAC's main search bar
opacsmallimage lets you change out the default "koha" logo in the
main search bar to one of your own
OpacMainUserBlock lets you insert custom HTML into the main column of
the OPAC home page

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer