[Koha] Koha OPAC Question

Mark Dehmlow mdehmlow at nd.edu
Sat Mar 1 14:58:59 NZDT 2008

We are looking at next gen interfaces for our catalog and Koha was
something we were interested in looking at, however at this point we are
not interested in switching our ILS.  We were wondering if the OPAC
interface for Koha could be used with a different back-end or if it was
pretty tied to the Koha back-end.  If it could be used outside of the
Koha ILS system, what would be required for a back-end.

Thanks,

--
Mark Dehmlow
Electronic Services Librarian

      Electronic Resources and Serials
		 Access Department

115A Hesburgh Library      |  mdehmlow at nd.edu
University of Notre Dame   |  voice: (574) 631-3092
Notre Dame, IN 46556       |  fax:   (574) 631-6772