No subject

Mon Jul 7 17:18:21 NZST 2008

of newly installed packages by default (on etch, only 'Depended' packages were
installed)

> So for those that do Debian is it necessary to go through the work of
> downloading those up front?  For a librarian doing this on their own they
> won't need to do that correct?

I hope a Debian package will be available soon...
By the way, all koha dependencies for lenny should be available in official
Debian now (in lenny or in sid for the last ones that have not migrated in
testing). If you use lenny, let me know if some are still missing.

  Best regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean                 Adresse: Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
Téléphone:  +33 4 76 61 20 11            ENSIMAG - antenne de Montbonnot